Thursday, September 29, 2016

Comfort is #1

Getting a toddler to stand still, smile and look at the camera takes a whole lot of luck, some cheering and maybe a few bribes here and there. At times though, everything comes together and you get a good shot at the first try. This was from one of those days.

 

I love this simple outfit because of how comfortable it is for everyday. A doesn't go to school yet so save for weekends with grandparents and occasional playdates, she's just lounging at home playing with me and her yaya so it definitely has to be comfortable for her. While maxi dresses on little girls are adorable, we would only wear those momentarily as I'd be too afraid of her tripping. Most days we put her in a cotton romper, tee and bloomers or shorts or her play dresses. I prefer separates because I find I get the most use from them since we can mix and match. Sometimes, we would wear it with cute headpieces like this bunny ears headband or a hat just to play around. We also like to mix prints like these striped bloomers and polka dotted shoes.



Old Navy top
Gingersnaps bloomers
Toms shoes
I Wear Cakes headband

No comments:

Post a Comment